MY HUSBAND

My loved husband, Ever Hernandez and I shared the vision that God has put in our hearts shepherding a chuch in the city of Monroe in North Carolina.In the church Internacional Ministry JesusChrist for the Nations Ia m involved in several ministries, not only for been the pastor's wife. But because , since I meet the Lord Jesus and accepted him in to my heart I decide to serve him in everything posible. I decide to be a usefull vase for him.



DAISY AND NUBIA My mami and my daughter has been a very special part of my life. We shared many activities inside and outside the church. I pray to God that daisy will become a great worshipper playing the piano. And that she will adore our Lord in spirit and true.
TOPICS
GENERAL SUBJECTS
IF YOU DARE TO BELIEVE ME: On this conference base on her book. Judith shows the transformation from a woman of a common and current life to a live full of experiences in Christ.
WOMAN STAND UP AND SHINE
FROM SINNER TO FISHER
THE SILENCE OF MARY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
BE FRUITFULL WHERE EVER GOD HAS PLANTED YOU
THE WAKE UP CALL
PEARL OR DIAMON.
THE POWER OF WORDS
GOD WILL STOP THE HEAVENS FOR YOU
ISHI THE BELOVED ONE
PROVERS 31 WOMEN
MOTHERS DAY CONFERENCES
SPIRITUAL MATERNITY
STERILE OR FRUITFUL
RETREAT CONFERENCES
A QUEEN THAT DID NOT HOW TO WRITE
ISHI THE BELOVED ONE
RUTH'S BOOK IN OUR LIVES TODAY

No hay comentarios.: